you will need:
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread*
- 1 ripened banana
- 1-2 tbsp. nut butter (my personal favorite is MaraNatha’s almond butter)
- honey to drizzle on top (opt.)**
- toast your bread
- slice your bananas
- spread the nut butter
- artistically arrange your banana slices onto your toast
- drizzle your honey with a flair
- pour yourself a cool glass of almond milk to wash it down with
*for a gluten-free option, just use gluten-free bread. for example, Udi’s.
**for vegans, leave out the honey. i personally don’t use it myself. you can also sprinkle with cinnamon if you wish.